Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

8.29.2013

Dub Club.


Hello again loves! It's my birthday and this year I finally get to enter the infamous "dub club". I could not be more blessed to have reached 20 years of life today! Needless to say, I am super happy and excited to see what this year of my life will bring! I've decided to give you guys 20 facts about me in honor of my 20th birthday!


1. I abhor strawberries.
2. I love gardening.
3. I love cooking and baking (and eating).
4. My favorite food is rice.
5. I am super close with my sisters.
6. I believe in karma.
7. My favorite colors are Tiffany blue, purple and pink.
8. I love peplum! (just in case you didn't get the point yet)
9. I am a double major in English and History.
10. I love grapefruits! but unfortunately I'm allergic to them.
11. I've never broken any bones.
12. I'm a Pinterest addict.
13. I want to visit every country in Europe at least once.
14. I smile and laugh...alot. I'm also very silly!
15. Fahrenheit 451 and The Great Gatsby are my two favorite novels.
16. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie.
17. I love candles.
18. I aspire to start my own lipstick line.
19. I've looked up to Angela Renee Simmons for as long as I can remember.
20. I love cranberry juice!

Well, that's all pretties! See you soon!
xoxo,
Khiana


No comments:

Post a Comment