Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

8.28.2013

White Out.

I'm baaaaaaack! Hello Pretties! I've missed the blog so much! Pardon my absence but the last month was quite a hectic time for me! But anyway, I am pleased to be back in action and in the streets with my camera. A few nights ago, I attended an annual white party that we host here at Howard. There were many lovely young ladies and gents out in their crisp, white attire. I managed to snag a few shots of the outfits that stood out the most to me. Please enjoy!
This young lady's acid wash or tie-dye denim was initially what caught my eye! Her outfit is simple yet cute and appropriate for the occasion. Her shoes (which I'm assuming are Jeffrey Campbell) add a casual flair to her look, without making her look too dressed down!
One of my favorite outfits of the night, I must say this girl looked absolutely fabulous! Her look was simply radiant and classy as she paired a white maxi dress with cork sandals. I am a huge fan of cork anything in the summer time! The thigh high split in her dress gave a refreshing twist to the outfit because she was showing some skin but still looked as ladylike as ever! I also took note of the fact that she chose not to overpower her dress with accessories, the large chandelier earrings accented the entire look well! 
How adorable is this young lady in her all white jumper? Although her outfit was not over the top, she made a statement with her one piece jumper! Her jumper looks elegant even without merely any accessories at all! Although I did not get a chance to see her footwear, nonetheless the jumper popped on its own!
I love this blazer! I'm eighty-five percent sure she purchased this blazer from H&M, as I own the skirt to match it! You can never really go wrong with nude and white! Her glittered blazer gives the outfit that push which made her stand out against others that night!
Such a pretty girl, this lovely accented her white hi-low dress with pops of teal. After seeing her shoes, I was already attracted to the rest of her ensemble. While most people would simply wear the shoes as their "pop", she decided to add more flair to the outfit by accenting her jewelry as well; great decision!
Sweethart dresses have always been a favorite of mine! Although sometimes they don't work for me because of my lack of "lady lumps, they've always been super classy to me! I love this dress specifically because of the plunge at the chest also accompanied by a flare instead of a fitted bottom. She paired her dress with a pair of t-strap jeweled toe stilettos which polished the look. Acting as her pop, the purple snakeskin clutch surely complemented the rest of the outfit!
 Anyone who reads this blog or knows me personally, knows that I love peplum of any kind! I was super in love with this girl's simple yet chic outfit. The fitted straight leg trousers work perfectly with her strapless peplum bodice for a sleek and classy look! Her strappy mint green sandals and beaded necklace certainly work together in harmony! 
Like the young lady with the sweethart plunge dress, I loved this deep neck dress as well. The structured shoulders definitely give her an "it" factor! Strong shoulders have certainly been back in ladies style for quite some time now! Her peep-toe platforms complemented her bib necklace wonderfully for a small pop to the white dress! 
Looking noticeably feminine, I loved Deuce's frilly high waisted skirt! She counteracted the crop top with a cropped motorcycle jacket for a edgy and girly look. Always a hit, her strappy stiletto sandals were accompanied by minimal accessories completing her clean look!
Follow her on Instagram: MettaWorld_deuce
Brianna strategically put together the cutest outfit for the white party! She sported a pair of slim fit white trouser pants and a loose white tunic with a bathing suit top underneath! The bathing suit top especially stood out to me because many would just wear a regular bra, opposed to taking a classy approach with the bathing suit! She finished off her outfit with a pair of lace up booties!
Like many of the other women in this article, this girl had an amazing pair of shoes on that night! The hot pink stilettos favor a pair of 'Giuseppe Zanotti' shoes from the Spring/Summer 12 collection! Her white shorts paired with the amazing shoes and shimmery accessories made for a beautiful look!
The only guy to make it on my blog this particular night, Wesley looks dapper and clean cut! His trousers are cuffed lightly, showing his tan oxfords which nicely complete his look!
Probably my favorite outfit of the night, this photo does this girl's dress no justice! She still managed to look super fab even as she was the coordinator for the event, and had tons of running around to do all night! A trend among the ladies today, I absolutely adored her deep plunge dress. The shoulder straps made the dress look delicate and ladylike, especially in bright white! While the dress was certainly (obviously) the highlight of her outfit, her cerulean blue wedges and evening accessories gain an honorable mention!

Follow her on Instagram & Tumblr:
LaurinaRochelle
liberianbeautyx.tumblr.com
Last but not least, I was wearing a peplum lingerie top that I concocted a top out of! Since the top was originally supposed to be lingerie, it was see through; I sewed a bandeau into the top piece, creating this lovely top! I wanted to keep my outfit classy and minimal. I searched for the proper white bottoms to pair with my top but without any luck, I was forced to settle with the white jeans I already owned. My outfit turned out better than I expected so I was pleased!
Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Lipstick: Revlon 'Va Va Violet'
Earrings: So Good Jewelry 

I hope you guys look forward to seeing more of yourselves and also me on the blog!
Keep reading and Stay Pretty!

Khiana

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning a Al White Party for my teen girls & this blog help ALOT. I even share a few images on my
    Pinterest page. Keep the great posts up. What color will you cover next?

    ReplyDelete