Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

4.22.2013

Florals for Fun.

Greetings Still Pretty Readers! I completely apologize for my lack of posts recently, my academic, personal and work lives have been in shambles due to spring finals slowly approaching us college students! I look forward to posting more as the weeks go on and my workload drastically decreases. I certainly miss Still Pretty a lot!
I bought this dress on sale from H&M quite some time ago! It was collecting dust in my closet as I patiently waited for spring to roll around again. Florals are super cute for spring and summer, they're super girly and look great on almost anyone! 
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Necklace: ASOS (it's actually a headband!)
Bracelets: Love Culture

See you soon loves!
Stay Pretty during finals and finish strong!

Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment