Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

5.27.2013

Clear It Out!

Greetings Loves! I wanted to share two cute Spring and Summer trends with you guys! As a lover of clutches, I was ecstatic when I saw the transparent clutch trend emerge a few months ago. Transparent clutches are versatile and most importantly, super chic! The second trend I'm currently in love with: hologram! I've seen mostly sandals/shoes and bags but I'm sure there are other items as well! Below, I've compiled a few items that I thought embodied the trends and also a link to a transparent clutch DIY as well.
These hologram satchels are so adorable! The neon one is especially bright and trendy for the summer months. I am a huge fan of neon anything in the summer because it can pop a simple outfit and add color to all-white ensembles also. Gold, for those who rock it well, can be the ultimate accessory! This gold satchel could be dressed up or down with a summer dress or romper. Both of these can be purchased on the Nasty Gal website.
A well-known fact, I love heels! These 'Jeffrey Campbell' pumps are an amazing mix between hologram and python. I feel like these will look super classy regardless of the outfit! Although, I would have preferred the shoe minus the silver accents, they are still super cute and trendy!
Oxfords are really timeless, they'll never go out of style as far as I'm concerned! These hologram oxfords are classic and simple. I'm not too sure how I would pair these just yet but I'd love to have a pair in my closet! These can be purchased from Nasty Gal as well.
I wish this clutch came in other colors! The studs are certainly a fun detail as is the hand strap. Transparent clutches are simply chic in a way that they can paired with literally anything. The clutch below is another alternative to the plastic or PVC material clutches. It's made of a harder plastic and less moveable. Personally, I prefer the PVC material because it is more durable and leaves room for personalization etc. Many people purchase the clear clutches but I feel most are overpriced, so why not take an afternoon and make one! It's cheaper and you can create your own one of a kind piece!
Here is a link to a DIY for the transparent clutch:
I hope everyone stays cute and cool as the weather begins to heat up! 
Keep reading and Stay Pretty!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment