Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

2.05.2013

Pretty Finds #6.

Hey Loves! I just wanted to share a new pick-up with everyone! I was in H&M doing a little shopping with my friend and I came across the cutest skirt! Needless to say, I had to have it! The material of the skirt is like a toole type fabric, it's way thicker than chiffon. The electric blue caught my eyes and I became mesmerized! It also comes in black as well, but since spring is quickly approaching (hopefully!), I wanted to get some color! Please excuse her wrinkles, I honestly didnt have time to iron it out before I snapped the pictures. But I will definitely iron it before I wear of course! Also, the necklace is just a simple perfume vile that was on sale! I've been seeing them quite frequently but I never purchased one. The skirt was only 24.95! It's fairly new, so there should be plenty if you'd like to buy one!

That's all for today!
Happy Tuesday!
Stay Pretty as always :)

Khiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment