Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

1.30.2013

Basically.

Greetings everyone! The weather has been acting rather strange lately! We've had snow and mild weather all in the same week! Due to the nature of my tardiness (for class), I decided to throw together some basics that would still be season appropriate and comfortable even in this sudden spike in degrees!   

I am a big fan of peplum! It has a feminine yet unique look that attracts me, no matter what the piece is! I feel that every girl should own a least one peplum top and/or dress, you can never go wrong with peplum. Even with an outfit as simple as mine, you can add a girly flair to your fit without doing too much! Also, a lady should own a pair of black, tan, and navy pants. Sometimes when I don't feel like getting dressed, I find myself in a dilemma because I don't want to wear sweatpants or leggings. Neutral colored pants are easy to coordinate with almost anything!
Pants: Ann Taylor
Top: ASOS (similar version at Forever21)
Coat: H&M
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Lipstick: Revlon 'Velvety Fuschia'

Everyone enjoy the pleasant weather while it lasts!
Spring can't come soon enough!
Happy Thursday!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment