Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

11.13.2012

Falling out of Fall.

Unfortunately, the weather is fluctuating constantly so I'm not able to truly get into my winter wardrobe just yet. But I'm definitely excited to debut my new items to you guys! A nice, sunny day in DC permitted me to wear my new trench coat that I have been absolutely loving lately! Also, this is my second time wearing my suede 'Dolce Vita' loafers that you may recognize from my Pretty Finds #4. post. Hopefully my next post will feature some winter gear! Enjoy!
 Trench coat: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Thrift
Shoes: 'Dolce Vita'
Purse: Thrift
Bracelets & Watch: Pandora, Personalized, XOXO
Lipstick: 'Certainly Red' by Revlon 
Nails: Orly 'Passion Fruit'
I'd also like to give a special shout-out to my new photographer, Chamille! She is pretty amazing as you can see through my shots!

Happy Tuesday!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment