Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

11.22.2012

It's Rather Glamorous.

Happy Thanksgiving loves! I just wanted to take a minute to share with you one of my favorite holiday collections, 'Glamor Daze' is the MAC Holiday Collection for 2012! All of the colors and pallets are, well, glamorous! Each of these items make wonderful gifts at an affordable price, and because this is a limited edition collection, everything is one of a kind!  
A true lipstick wearer, I am truly excited to try several of these! My favorites are 'Outrageously Fun' (third from the left), 'Innocence' (second from the left) and 'Dramatic Encounter' (last from the left). Lipstick isn't for everyone, but with the right outfit, all of these colors can pop!
I've selected these four from the eye shadows as my favorites! 'Divine Blue' (bottom left) and 'Round Midnight' (bottom right) are holiday-approved colors! The jewel tones give a slightly wintery but festive feel. I always encourage everyone to be festive with not only outfits but makeup and accessories as well during the holidays, it's so easy to dress up your attire without going over the top for dinner or holiday parties!
I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner, but lately I've been trying a turquoise liner with gold or neutral shadows. These colors are pretty basic but can add a little flair to your eyes! 'Mystery' (third from the left) is soft army green that will surely deepen your eyes for either a smoky eye or even possibly a brighter look!
Nail polish is the easiest way to express yourselves ladies! Whenever I wear my favorite polish, 'Baker Street' by London Nails Inc.', I always get compliments. Given a vibrant or interesting color, people will notice your hands! I personally adore 'Everything that Glitters' (last from the left) and 'In the Limelight' (second from the left). 'Everything that Glitters' is dark and fancy with a little attitude, the sparkles will accommodate nicely perhaps for New Year's Eve! 

I hope you and your families are blessed, safe and thankful wherever you may be spending your holiday!
Stay tuned for an outfit post either later today or tomorrow!
Happy Turkey Day!

Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment