Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.15.2012

Walking with Purpose.

So before I go any further, I would like to send a super special shootout to my Aunt on receiving a degree in Criminal Justice! Congrats! My aunt's graduation and the Walk for AIDS happened to be in the same weekend, so with that said enjoy!

Always on the go with my camera, as I walked through the crowd I spotted these two ladies mingling with other attendees during the graduation. Usually, I'm not a huge fan of vintage wear but these ladies definitely caught my attention! The lady on the right has on a long sleeve floral dress that has a sort of peasant fit. I love the way she kept the rest of the outfit simple by minimizing accessories and maximizing color with her red shoulder bag! I was already familiar with her shoes as I had seen a similar 'Franco Sarto' pair in Designer Shoe Warehouse! 

On the left, this girl's clutch was absolutely fab! I loved the tribal look and it fit in perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Her snakeskin skirt was a personal favorite because I've taken a liking to snakeskin print lately! Her cat-eye shaped glasses (one of my favorites!) were such a cute look as are her dreads which look amazing twisted up!
Now you guys know I love some jewelry! The young woman on the left is a jewelry designer and we exchanged information! Maybe I'll feature her in a later post! At the graduation, I admired her large wire earrings! The design was clearly unique and added spark to the outfit! I will definitely be a future customer of hers!

For the graduation, I decided to keep my outfit simple and sweet!
Hat: ALDO Accessories
Top: H&M, Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Urban
Jewelry: Forever 21, H&M
Sunglasses: ASOS


As I mentioned before, I attended the AIDS Walk Boston as I do every year! My family and I walked 5.1 miles and the walk overall raised millions of dollars! Enjoy my family photos of us acting silly for a good cause!

Left: Chloe, Right: Clivohn
 Top: Shanell, Bottom: Chloe & Clivohn
 As we headed home, we spotted this gentlemen and we thought he had a strange resemblance to Russell Brand! So of course we got a shot with him!
Unfortunately, the weather wasn't as nice as previous years but nonetheless, Boston was still beautiful.
Nec Nec and Chloe! (Mommy/Daughter Time)

Stay Pretty!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment