Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.06.2012

Pretty Finds. #2

And again with the neglect, I'm so sorry guys! Below, I have a few things that caught my eye as I window shopped. Enjoy! 
I absolutely love sunglasses more than anything! I consider sunglasses to be the ultimate accessory because you can throw them on with anything and they still look amazing! These oversized 'retro' sunglasses by 'Kate Spade' have a two-toned tortoise pattern along the rim which gives an old Hollywood glamor feel in addition to the shape. Those who know me well, know of my fascination with Holly Golighty or Audrey Hepburn from "Breakfast at Tiffany's". These glasses remind me of the famous outfit worn by Hepburn in the opening scene of the movie, how glamorous!
These wedges are extremely fabulous and will definitely command the attention of anyone. I tried on these 'Rachel Zoe' wedges in the Nordstrom store and though it was a struggle getting these on (due to my wide feet), I fell in love! The suede material and burnt orange color give me a more Fall-like feel but the peep-toe allows the option of summer wear as well!
A true east coast girl, I am always attracted to anything that looks nautical! This 'Kate Spade' Jacket is lightweight and perfect for those cool summer days or nights. The navy blue and white stripes make the jacket somewhat neutral and the oversize fit makes the coat look comfortable as well. I would throw on this jacket over a dress given chilly weather!

Stay Pretty!
Khiana


No comments:

Post a Comment