Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.18.2012

Fancy Colors.

It was a beautiful day out so I decided to have a special guest on the blog: my little brother, Clivohn aka Veezy! I was going for a causal daytime look while Veezy wore his usual retroish attire!

I love color-blocking! It was a cool day but still slightly warm so I decided to take an old long sleeve button down and cut off the sleeves. I didn't have time to bleach it as I intended but stay tuned! Since I count my pale blue shirt as a neutral, I mellowed out the outfit with another cool color by adding in my purple jeggings! A favorite of mine, I threw on my orange platform shoes and accented them with my lovely yellow clutch!
Top: Thrifting, Clutch: H&M, 
Necklaces: Betsey Johnson, Michael Kors, Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: PacSun, Sunglasses: Thrifting
Shoes: Urban

Clivohn's signature style usually includes a button down 'Polo' shirt that gives him a suave look! He mixed and matched his personal style and gave it a more street twist by wearing a snapback hat and a pair of 'Nike Jordan Spizike Retro Spike Lee' sneakers!

Shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren, Shorts: Polo Ralph Lauren
Snapback: Charlotte Hornets
Bracelets: Miscellaneous 
Sneakers: Jordans (full name listed above)


Have a good week everyone!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment