Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.19.2012

Out of this World.

Today was a beautiful day and warm enough for legs but just cool enough for a turban! I channeled my inner June Ambrose and corrected a bad hair by tossing a scarf on my head. I tried to keep my outfit somewhat casual because I attended my niece's K2 graduation today!


 I dressed up a navy blue romper with my favorite coral blazer! As I mentioned before I didn't want to be too dressy, so I kept my jewelry at a minimum by wearing plain studs and an arm full of crystal bracelets. I wore a pair of tan and gold wedges to finish off the look! Believe it or not, while searching Payless for the Christian Siriano line, I came across these wedges which were only $7! I always love giving and receiving compliments on the turban look so, below I've posted a YouTube video tutorial I found for the June Ambrose turban look. Enjoy!

Blazer: J Crew
Romper: Urban
Scarf: Thrifting, Purse: H&M
Jewelry: H&M, So Good Jewelry
Shoes: Payless



























Try It Out!

Stay Pretty!
Khiana

1 comment:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete