Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.28.2012

Pretty Finds. #3

Being that jewelry is my first true love, one of my favorite stores happens to be a jewelry store! 'So Good Jewelry' is like a warehouse full of jewelry for affordable prices, I cannot get enough of this store! They have a big sale going on with a promotional 50% off of everything, including a special clearance section with items ranging from 99 cents to $4.99! So if you happen to be or live in the Boston area, take a peek in either the Downtown Crossing location or the one on Newbury St!

 I purchased five necklaces, three of them being of the turquoise or aqua beading. My favorite is the large one in the middle with the silver rings!


In addition to my lovely necklaces, I bought six pairs of earrings; most of them were either hoops or large because I prefer bigger earrings! My favorite pair of earrings are the chandelier-esque ones with skulls as pendants! I thought they were really funky and cute so I bought them in both colors and I plan to give one to my sister. Partially shown here, similar to the skull earrings, I bought a pair of chandelier earrings with little gray crosses attached!

All of my stuff came to a grand total of $26! I am extremely satisfied with my purchases and hopefully you guys will see my new accessories in a future post! Don't forget to drop into 'So Good' if you are ever in the area!

So Good Jewelry (Downtown Crossing Location)
426 Washington ST.
Boston, MA 02108

So Good Jewlery (Newbury St. Location)
349 Newbury ST.
Boston, MA 02115

Stay Pretty!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment