Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

8.16.2012

Pretty Finds #4.

Hello everyone! Since arriving back in DC, I've been shopping around and running errands throughout the city. In my journeys, I've come across three pairs of cute shoes that will be a wonderful addition to my Fall/Winter wardrobe!
First up, these metallic pumps by 'Calvin Klein Jeans' caught my eye and I immediately tried them on! The subtle shimmer will do wonderfully with fall tones and especially some funky tights!
For months I have been looking endlessly for rain boots that were neutral and cute but also fit properly (my calfs are shaped awkwardly, so sadly 'Hunter' rain boots won't do). 'Sam Edleman' is one of my absolute favorites, so of course I thought these rain boots were super cute! Although the boots will serve their purpose, the mock buttons and crest on the side of the boots act as little details that separate the boot from being just a plain rain boot; so I can be stylish in drab weather!
I ordered these 'Dolce Vita' loafers a few days ago and I am excitedly awaiting their arrival! Though this particular style came in many other colors, I decided to stay with the taupe because its rather neutral  and can be worn with almost anything. In my opinion, this shoe is perfect for dressing up or down and can easily accentuate any outfit! 

Can't wait to debut my new gear in future posts!
Happy Thursday everyone!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment