Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

8.22.2012

Back to the Mecca.

Hello everyone! Today marks the official third day of classes for my colleagues and I at the wonderful Howard University! Throughout the week, I've been scoping out the dopest back to class outfits on the yard! Since fashion is big at Howard, I surely found some blog-worthy outfits!
My friend Alex here, donned a cute camouflage look with a twist! She wore some camo skinny jeans along with a military-like throw on jacket. Her bright pink sneakers brought the outfit to life and added some pop into her ensemble! I also loved her jean knapsack which is wonderful for carrying around all of those heavy books!
One of my favorite outfits of the day, this young lady kept it simple yet still very cute in all black. She looked very classy in her sheer, flowy top, to which she added a pair of black leggings and bright sandals. A fan of 'Dolce Vita', I have actually seen these shoes while shopping! She polished off her look by keeping her embellished accessories minimal and carrying an oversized 'Louis Vuitton' bag.
As a big fan of the color-blocking movement, I absolutely adored Chebony's use of this fashionable technique! Her outfit was bright and bold as she paired a pair of deep green pants and hi-yellow, chiffon button down. Her medium-size purse was super cute and added a classic flair to her outfit along with her tan oxfords!
Another instance of color-blocking, this young lady tastefully paired together a navy blue top and red pants. Her neck candy was gorgeous and definitely added something different to her overall look!
This young lady had on a lovely maxi skirt that blended extremely well with the rest of her fit. Her embroidered royal blue top looked super fabulous and also matched her wedges. She added in a bright pop of color with her yellow tote bag!

 I was feeling the Maxi Skirt Madness like many of my peers, so I decided to break out one of many favorite items that reside in my closet. I kept my outfit casual yet still fancy as I wore different shades of my favorite color: purple!

Bracelets: So Good Jewelry, H&M
Ring: H&M
Earrings: Love Culture
Lipstick: 'Lo'real' "Tickled Pink"
Skirt: American Apparel
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses: Nine West 
Shoes: Steve Madden


 Welcome to the Mecca to the Howard University Class of 2016!
Stay Pretty!

Khiana




No comments:

Post a Comment