Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

5.02.2012

White Hot.

Hello everyone! I apologize for my long time away from the blog, I've been neglecting you guys! But now, my finals are almost done and I am preparing to return back to the best place on earth: Boston! But without further adieu, I'm going to continue on and share my thoughts on a classic summer trend, all white attire! A personal favorite of mine, I adore bright white outfits in the sunny, summer months!
As a big fan of dresses, I have compiled a few dresses that I thought were "white hot". The peasant look, becoming more and more popular, the dress in the top left gives an earthy feel. My second favorite dress, I love the beads and details on the uniquely cut dress in the bottom right! I love embellished pieces and this dress is full of colors and jewels that could catch anyone's attention! The other two dresses are lovely and bright also with unique cuts and styles.
A few classic white items: straight leg jeans, linen shorts and a plain t-shirt with dragonfly print!
I love, love, love accessories! Shown here, I have a few white pieces that caught my attention while online browsing. The top picture is a studded, plastic bracelet that snaps on for an edgy addition to any outfit; it would look great paired with other mismatched bracelets!
In the bottom left, a faux leather bow tie with small black beading in the middle; this bow tie is unisex and would look great with all white attire or not!
Lastly, in the bottom right, I have a pair of lace white gloves! Dainty, classy and girly, these gloves are something that I would use to add a bit of feminine flair to an outfit.
Ashley Tisdale looks amazing in her chic all white attire. Paired with snakeskin booties, Ashley has on white skinny jeans, a plain layered tank and a drapy white sweater. Her simple gold chain and hoops add a fresh look while her messy braid keeps the outfit casual!
Rooney Mara, known for her dark yet unique style, was seen at 2012 Oscars wearing a gorgeous white gown by Givenchy. The gown had a plunging neckline and was backless with lovely detail. Her soft makeup and red lips accentuated the white gown, giving her a classic, flawless look!
Rihanna always looks fabulous no matter where she is headed! She is photographed here at the 2011 Grammy Awards wearing a Jean Paul Gaultier dress. The dress is extremely different and she wears it well! Designed with a a see through mesh material and fur on top, Rihanna kept her accessories low as the dress pretty much spoke for itself!

Again, I apologize for my absence but I'm back now!
Stay Pretty everyone!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment