Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

5.04.2012

Pretty Finds. #1

I love the iridescent salmon color of this clutch! Clutches are my weakness in the summer time, especially since I don't always like carrying a bag on my arm. This would nicely complement any outfit; just throw your stuff in and go! The clutch is by 'The Row' and can be found at Barney's New York or Bloomingdales.
I am in love with the new cork trend and my 'Sex and the City' obsession always has me spotting 'Manolo Blahnik' shoes as the famed Carrie Bradshaw struts around New York City in them! I can't wait to find a pair of corky shoes for the summer! This shoe can be found at Barney's New York and similar versions can be found at Nine West or ALDO shoes.

Hope everyone loves these items as much as I do!
Happy Weekend!
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment