Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

6.18.2013

Rihanna Fever.


Hello Loves! Do the pictures above look familiar? I am currently coveting each of the lipsticks featured in the RiRi Hearts MAC Collection! As I type, there are four tabs open on my laptop with the MAC website up. In May, MAC released 'RiRi Woo', one of three lipsticks in the new collection. I hope all you lipstick addicts (like myself!) out there appreciate this post! Enjoy and be patient!
Liquid Bronzer Lustre Drops, 'Barbados Girl'

Matte Bronzer/Blush Combo, 'Hibiscus Kiss'

Left to Right: Heaux, RiRi Woo & Boy
I am so in love with all of these colors! Although I will not be purchasing RiRi Woo, I've heard wonderful reviews about the shade and matte effect. Since it is quite similar to MAC's 'Ruby Woo', I will just purchase that color instead. 'Heaux' and 'Boy' are both great shades of purple. Although I'm certainly a fan of darker lipsticks, I will have to apply 'Heaux' in order to see its true form and color! I am super excited to (hopefully) be able to order and receive my lipsticks! I will you keep you updated my dears! Don't forget to check out the rest of Rihanna's collection on the MAC website! Stay Pretty in your MAC!

XOXO
Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment