Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

1.08.2013

Renewal.

Happy Happy New Year! As you guys can see, my posts have been dwindling. Unfortunately, I haven't been dedicating appropriate time as needed to upkeep Still Pretty, and for that, I definitely apologize. I am happy to bring in the New Year with great ideas for my blog and personal life as well. I can't wait to share with you guys! Keep Reading! I'm here for good!

Jewelry: Love Culture, Pandora, Personal Collection
Lipstick: Perennial Pink by Loreal 

Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Coat: DKNY

A new year is always filled with new beginnings and an oppurtunity to be a better person than you were the previous year! I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for me. I'm taking this year by storm and I hope you guys are coming with me!

As always, Stay Pretty!
Happy New Year!

Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment