Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

1.23.2013

January Chills.

Greetings! I hope everyone on the East Coast is bundled up and staying warm, I think it's safe to say we've been experiencing quite a drop in the temperature lately! Although there isn't any snow in the forecast (much to my dismay!), DC has been extremely cold lately. I honestly don't enjoy heavy coats or layers, but I have no choice unless I want to end up sick! This is my second time wearing this coat! I fell in love with it in the store and bought it Thanksgiving weekend. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

I wanted to get a close-up on my accessories! I have been adoring this briefcase bag and also another that I will feature soon! Since I love clutches so much, this bag operates nicely as such or as a shoulder bag, should I decided to add the strap back.

Clutch/Briefcase: Urban Outfitters
Gloves: H&M
Bracelets: Love Culture
Jacket: H&M
Top: Soprano
Tights: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Sam Edelman 
Everyone please stay warm during the cold weather! It's easy to remain fashionable and warm by utilizing cute winter gear like unique scarves, hats or gloves!
Don't forget to stay pretty! :)


Khiana

No comments:

Post a Comment