Hello.

"A lady should be two things, classy and fabulous."
-Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel

3.24.2012

Small Beginnings. Large Aspirations.

I am officially a blogger now, a fashion blogger to be more specific. Oh fashion, the journeys we have taken together, there is only more fun to be had! Starting with nothing but my own thoughts and dreams, I hope one day I can become as lucrative as one of the bloggers I completely look up to. So without further adieu, I would like to pay homage to the person that inspired me to start my own blog, Chanel from the Chanelfiles blog. I am an avid reader of her blog, which acts as a fashion diary for herself and wonderful readers! (like me) Since 2010, Chanel has posted articles featuring herself dressed in outfits, always classy and cute might I add, but also features on certain products or trends. The success she has seen with her blog gave me the encouragement I needed to begin my own trek through the blogging world and I just want to dedicate my first post to her! I want anyone who views my blog to visit hers and hopefully gain the same amount of admiration and inspiration I found! www.chanelfiles.com

Thank you so much Chanel!

2 comments: